How do I register for a webinar?
You must have an account to register for and access all webinars. Choose Create Account in the left-hand column. Or you can create an account the first time you register for an event. Click the Register button next to the webinar you would like to attend to start the signup process.
How do I access the live webinar?
- On the day and time of the live webinar, open Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari on your computer. NOTE: Do not use Internet Explorer.
- Login to NCOA Connect using the exact same Username and Password you used to register for the event. NOTE: The system is case-sensitive, so the Username and Password must match exactly.
- Click on My Events. You will find all webinars that you are registered for.
- From this list, click on the title of the webinar you would like to access. This will take you to the webinar page.
- Click the Contents tab to view the session. Live webinars open approximately 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. If you do not see an option to join the webinar, try refreshing your page. When the early login period opens, you will be prompted to click a button that says "Enter Live Event In Progress." On-Demand events are available to view immediately.
Will I be able to view the recorded archive of the webinar?
Yes. All webinars are recorded, and all registrants will have access to the recordings. Archived recordings can be viewed by navigating to My Events and finding the webinar you have registered for. Once the recording is available, it will be found on the webinar page.
I am having trouble with streaming audio, I can’t hear the speaker through my computer speakers, or the streaming stopped … what do I do?
If you are not able to hear any audio through your computer speakers, first check to make sure your speakers are not muted or turned off.
The next step is to refresh your screen by pressing the F5 key on your keyboard or clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
I can’t see the slides ... what do I do?
Please ensure your computer meets hardware, software, and bandwidth requirements:
Step 1: Perform a browser test. If you see the video and hear music, that means you passed the test and can close that window.
Step 2: Make sure your system and networks are up to date as follows:
Minimum System Requirements:
2.0Ghz Processor or faster 2 GB RAM (Greater than 2 GB recommended)
Minimum Browser Requirements:
Browser must support HTML-5. To detect your browser version, run https://whichbrowser.net/
Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.9 or later, iOS 10, Android, Chrome 60 or greater, Firefox 52 or greater, Edge 14 or greater, Safari 10 or greater
IP Addresses and Ports to Allow for HTML5: 220.127.116.11 port 80, 443 (web and audio) 18.104.22.168 port 80, 443 (web and audio) 22.214.171.124 ports 80, 443 (web and audio) 126.96.36.199 ports 80, 443 (web and audio) 188.8.131.52 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
- Do not use Internet Explorer.
- Use a PC or Mac with an updated Internet browser that is Active X enabled.
- Make sure you have pop-ups blockers disabled in your Internet browser settings.
- Use a wired connection instead of wifi to provide a consistent signal and bandwidth.
- Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers so you can hear the presenters.
If you need additional assistance, please contact email@example.com.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|